Key Stage Progress Tutor
Salary Scale – Grade 5
Fixed Term until 31st August 2019
Churchill Community College was described by OFSTED in May 2014 as ‘Outstanding’.
We require an experienced enthusiastic Key Stage 4 Progress Tutor to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic and highly motivated to bring a sense of energy and passion to the role
- Can use their initiative to work independently and flexibly
- An ability to work in a team and form positive relationships with children, parents and staff
This postholder will be taking responsibility for agreed learning activities in relation to Key Stage 4 students
To facilitate and support learning opportunities both in the classroom and in small groups under the teacher’s direction
· To develop a 1:1 mentoring relationship with targeted students
· To invigilate tests and examinations
· To accompany staff and students on educational visits
· To provide general/administration support
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9.00am on Wednesday 19th September 2018. We look forward to receiving your application.
Churchill Community College is committed to the safety and protection of its students.